I have removed Plausible from this site. I need even more tracking that it provides and not having to pay is always a plus.

As a replacement I am moving to ploting statics from logs using rrdtool(1). You can see the live version under site info. It was fun mini-project, so there will be a guide posted soon and most likely more graphs. Tinkering with site is its own reward!

I am also remodeling the site via moving the webpages around. This is preparation for future structure of this site. The unfortunate side effect is a mess in RSS feeds, as Hugo assumes webpage URL as the identifier. When I move a webpage, a new ID is used and the old post may be shown as new. Sorry!

I am moving pages category by category, so there won’t be many changes in a day, but the entire change will take a few days.